Monday 13 July 2009

Welcome, what's this all about, all that jazz...

Hello!

In the unlikely event you've stumbled on this page, you may be wondering what it's about. I'll explain.

My day job is as a Salesforce consultant - I've been working with Salesforce and the underlying Force.com platform for little over a year now. Sometimes I stumble on things I think others may find useful, encounter problems others may (have) struggle(d) with, or just want to whinge a little.

Rather than bore friends and family, I thought I'd blog my musings so that it may reach a more suitable audience who may actually find my posts useful/interesting/ridiculous, delete as appropriate really.

Obviously it's early days so there's nothing here yet, but I've had a few things I've wanted to share for a little while so hopefully there'll be some content worth reading RSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment